Our Terms and Conditions
During order submission you shall be required to provide us with your personal details, including accurate postcode, together with those of the intended recipient and all necessary payment details. It is your responsibility to ensure that all details provided are accurate and we will take no liability for failure to deliver goods due to incorrect details being provided.
• We accept payment by most major credit and debit cards and via Paypal.
• By clicking on the 'complete order’ button on the Order Form, you are consenting to be bound by our terms and conditions contained in these Terms and Conditions and appearing anywhere on the online site.
• Submitting your Order Form is subject to our acceptance of this offer and we will not consider ourselves bound by a contract with you unless we have issued you a confirmation of order by email. This is not the email sent on submission of an order.
We will always endeavour to use the flowers displayed for the item you choose to order; however, we do reserve the right to make changes to the flowers, foliage or container/wrapping due to availability. We will always do our best to meet your requirements.
We cannot be held responsible for incorrect addresses so please provide a full postcode and any instructions that will help the driver. Please provide an email and/or daytime phone number for yourselves and a telephone number for the recipient. Same-day orders must be ordered before 10:00 AM otherwise delivery will be the next following working day or by arrangement.
If the recipient is out when we deliver, we will leave the gift with a neighbour if they are happy to take responsibility for it. If this cannot be done, we may leave the gift in a secure, dry place such as a porch, shed or garage. Please advise when ordering if there are any safe places where the item can be left should nobody be home. We are not responsible for theft or damage of flowers, plants or sundries if left.
If the gift cannot be left it will be returned to the shop for collection or re-delivery. A card will always be left through the door to advise the recipient of where the flowers have been left. If the recipient is physically unable to collect their flowers a new delivery date will be arranged with the recipient at the earliest convenience.
Please note - once the delivery has been attempted there will be a charge for any subsequent delivery attempts outside of the Dungannon area.
We will endeavour to deliver your flowers within your preferred time but unfortunately we cannot always guarantee this.
Once your order has been placed, it cannot be cancelled. In special circumstances we may be able to organise a credit note or refund but this is at our discretion. Please contact us for any order amendments.
Because of the perishable nature of flowers and in order to assist us in resolving any complaints quickly, we advise you to make any complaint immediately upon delivery of your purchase.
• If you have a complaint relating to the quality of the product received, we will require a digital image to be sent to our email to assist with investigation of your complaint and to ensure a speedy resolution.
• We will consider refunds on a case by case basis, although refunds will not be given as a matter of course. An investigation into the complaint will be conducted and you will be notified in writing or via telephone of the outcome.
• Refunds will not be given for fresh goods that perish outside of 5 days following delivery - although the majority of our flowers will have a much longer shelf life than this; the lifespan of each piece will vary depending on the variety of flowers used. It is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that correct care is offered to each piece to ensure longevity. Please follow the instructions on the care card provided with the flower gift.
In the event that you are not satisfied with the Online Service any complaints should be addressed to our contact details listed on the website.
Whilst we agree to use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that this Online Site and/or the Online Service is fully operational and error-free we cannot guarantee this and, therefore, accept no responsibility for any defects and/or interruption of the Online Site and/or the Online Service and shall be released from our obligations under these Terms and Conditions in the event of any cause beyond our reasonable control which renders the provision of the Online Site and/or the Online Service impossible or impractical.
If you have any queries or concerns regarding any of our goods or services, please contact us prior to placing an order and we will be happy to assist you.